Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Demon commission complete




Finished up with my December commission today and presented the models to the owner. He was ecstatic and very pleased with the final product. So much that he wants me to paint the rest of his demon army and a new beast men army he's working on building now.

Finished up with my December commission today and presented the models to the owner. He was ecstatic and very pleased with the final product. So much that he wants me to paint the rest of his demon army and a new Beastmen army he's working on building now. Should keep me busy for a while. I snapped some pics of he group today as best I could with my iPhone. Bad news is my camera is in NYC and I won't be able to snap any high def photos since the models are staying here in Texas. Good news is I paid a fellow Warhammer gamer at the store to take some high def photos with his Canon camera and professional light booth. Hopefully I'll have those next week.
I leave tomorrow for Dallas to spend Christmas with my in laws and then off to NYC to aettle into our new place. Expect me to not have any hobby updates until mid January at earliest. I start school on the 5th of January so between that, the move, and getting my painting desk situated I'll have my hands full. Please be patient. Thanks. 
I should have some cool photos of the big apple and plan on hitting the game stores around the area ASAP. Wish me luck!




1 comment:

  1. This is a beautifully done army. No wonder your client was so happy!. Anyone would be with such a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete