Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hobby Update: Campaign Tiles and Knight Paladin













Up today are my planetary empire tiles ready to go for our upcoming Ork vs Imperial campaign. I painted the flags generically and will get a better paint job once we figure out all of our factions. The campaign kicks off this weekend so stay tuned.



Also I assembled my Knight Titan using the help from GW's YouTube channel. Real fun kit to work on especially since I was throwing back some adult beverages. I should get a basecoat on him soon. 


Native,

Out. 

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the tiles painted so nicely. Looks like it is going to be a fun campaign!

    When you play planetary empire do you fight some of the battles in normal 40k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg! I'm hoping it turns out to be a good campaign. We kick it off this weekend.
    We're planning on doing a mixture of different missions both from the book and narrative in nature.

    ReplyDelete