Thursday, May 22, 2014

Throwback Thursday


So I chose to throw up my Reaver Jet Bike today that I painted about 2 years ago. No it doesn't have a rider yet and I think this may be a positive thing because it focuses on the bike itself. Anyways this was a tester for my DE army and was very fun to paint.  I went straight off of the games workshop styled army. I believe it will get a bit of an update however in order to bring it inline with my newer DE which will entail painting more blues and greens into it. Therefore I feel good about posting this up as it will forever record it into the laurels of history. Or until my blog goes down...


Native , 

Out







1 comment:

  1. Hey man.
    Great looking Dark Eldar Reaver. Just started working on mine too.
    http://www.ozdestro.com/project-dark-eldar.html
    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete