Thursday, May 1, 2014

Throwback Thursday

So I figured I'd start posting some of my previously painted models as a homage to those who wont necessarily get the spotlight because they aren't the shiny new model I painted. Even so they are part of collection and mean something to the lineage of my painting history. Enough mumbo jumbo on to the pics. 

Here's my custom kit bashed Harker. I bought the original model a long time ago but it didn't really fit in with my IG. Even though his rules took a bit of a nerf in the new AM codex I'll still use him occasionally in regular games and definitely in kill team as I believe he's still worth his points there.
I thought about adding facial hair to him but I really like that ragged bald Bruce Willis look. So I gave him a five o'clock shadow. Overall I'm pretty pleased with him. The 327 is freehand. Yep, that's a shemagh he's wearin. And in spirit of Harker's favorite movie personality; the infamous words of John McLain "Yippee Ki Yay Mother...."









No comments:

Post a Comment