Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My blog is famous, kind of...


Well Naftka over on Faeit 212 did me the honor of featuring my models in his "Whats on your table" feature and let me tell you I am thrilled!
 I've followed Naftka since his inception into the blogosphere and long before he was famous in our



community and its a real honor to be mentioned on his blog, and heck my hits today were almost double of the past month's.  Hopefully I'll be getting on his blogroll soon which should increase traffic.  I really enjoy interacting with the community and hearing your thoughts.  Thanks Naftka!







Check it out here:

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/05/whats-on-your-table-astra-militarum.html




Native,

Out

5 comments:

  1. Your army looks really good Colt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David I appreciate it man!

      Delete
  2. Very nice looking army. The chap with the beard in the upper left corner is probably the only time I have seen one of the Fantasy bearded heads used convincingly. (They normally look off, like the bad beards in that Gettysburg movie.) As good as you army looks, is it possible to see more of the terrain pieces? I am an admitted terrain slut, and would really like to see more of the overall shape, detail and paint on your cool pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for noticing my preist brother! Surprisingly his head isn't from fantasy and in fact I green stuffed his beard! I specialize in custom grooming so for my models. Fully enhancing their manliness and solidifying their man beards is something enjoy greatly. Plus, it gives a great "I've been in the field for a while and don't give a F$#!" look.
      And I'm glad I have a fellow terrain enthusiast! I am planning on doing a feature on my terrain. My best friend built my terrain and I will reference him in case anybody is looking for some sweet table scenery.

      Delete